| Accounting | Bookkeeping | Financial Statements | Personal Taxes | | Company Taxes | Charity Tax Returns | Trust Income Tax Returns | |Business Advisory and Consultancy | Overdue Tax Returns | Look into fines and penalties | CRA Audit & Appeal | PCTIA reports | Tax Planning | Estate Planning | Set up New Business | Set up New Company | And other misc accounting work |
We are a professional accounting firm (CPA, CGA) situated in the Fleet-wood neighborhood of Surrey BC. We provide accounting and taxation services to builders, contractors, construction trades, restaurants, transporters, retail stores, pubs, gas stations, doctors, engineers, charities, community colleges and fixed income earning individuals.
Every client is equally important to us. We are experienced in the work we do. Please feel assured that if you bring your work to us, it will be completed professionally. We will have in-depth discussions with you before we finalize it. We will let you know if your can save more tax dollars while remaining in compliance with the rules. We want to work for you for many more years.
* Corporate year-end work and Financial Statements
* Sole proprietor and partnership accounting services
- Overdue tax returns, CRA audit and notice of objection (Appeal)
* Business advising and consulting
* Compilation engagements (Notice to Reader)
* Bookkeeping services for all types of businesses
* Individual tax returns (T1) and personal tax planning
* Corporate tax returns (T2) and corporate tax planning
* Registered Charity Information returns T3010 (Not for Profit Organisations)
* T3 Trust income tax and information returns
* GST returns, PST returns and WCB returns
* Payroll services for all types of businesses
* T4 slips and annual T4 Summary
* T5 slips and annual T5 summary
* T 5018 statement of contract payments for construction businesses
* Special report on your financials for any immigration related work like LMIA etc.
*Incorporating new company and corporate record keeping
Gurmeet S Cheema, H.B.Com., CPA, CGA has significant experience in Canadian accounting and taxation. He has completed his studies with Laurentian University, Sudbury, Ontario and the CGA BC. He has worked with other accounting firms and gained sufficient experience before starting his own practice. As you may be aware that the professional accounting bodies in Canada have merged a few years ago and have formed one single body named CPA.
You are welcome to bring the documents and necessary information for you and/or your company to start any type of the work mentioned above. You can just drop by during working hours, call us, send us email or send text message to the cell phone number given below. We are looking forward to see you soon. Thank you for checking our website.
Please feel free to visit us during normal business hours.
Chartered Professional Accountant Unit#104 8927 152 Street, Surrey, British Columbia, V3R 4E5
Monday - Friday: 10 AM - 6 PM
Saturday: By appointment
Sign up here with your email address. We will keep you updated on tax matters.